Historically, women have given birth supported by other women.
This is a tradition I am passionate about keeping.
As your birth support, I will help you:
- Get clear around the vision of your birth
- Develop birth plan or intentions
- Teach you ways to help manage birth sensations
- Offer partner support and direction
- Walk you through fear-clearing exercises
- Discuss logistics and birth team dynamics
This offering also includes:
- An initial connection conversation
- A comprehensive deep dive into what you want
- 2-3 prenatal meetings
- Being available starting at 38 weeks
- Uninterrupted support during your birth
- Early breastfeeding guidance
- 1 postpartum meeting
- Text/email/phone support throughout pregnancy
- Book, blog and resource recommendations
*Add-on Service: Pregnancy Package
For Pricing & Inquiries, Click Here
Please note: At this time, I am only providing in-person support for unassisted births, birth centers and homebirths in and around the NYC, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania area. I am available for virtual support for hospital births.
What mothers are saying...
Amanda was an indispensable factor in the pre-partum, labor, and even the postpartum experience for myself, my husband, my son, and our tiny new friend.
- Leslie W.
"The wonderful energy that Amanda brought to my birthing experience helped us stay calm, kept our sense of humor and helped me navigate the strange journey of birth as a first-time mom. I couldn’t have had a better experience.
- Candice O.
I would recommend Amanda to anyone. She has totally changed what we thought birth was or could be like, and made it a magical, empowering, and exciting experience.
- Amber K.