Historically, women have either given birth supported by other women or given birth alone, as the sole authority on their experience.
Both are approaches I am passionate about keeping.
If you are looking to have a wise women present at your birth, someone to hold sacred space, trust you implicitly, walk you to the portal and be awaiting you on the other side, then this is for you.
As your birth support, I will help you:
- Get clear around your beliefs about birth
- Develop your birth vision
- Guide you on ways to help manage birth sensations
- Offer partner support and direction
- Walk you through fear-clearing exercises
- Discuss logistics and birth team dynamics
- Be a sounding board for any and all things that come up during pregnancy
- Witness you in the most potent and powerful moment of transformation
This offering also includes:
- An initial connection conversation
- A comprehensive deep dive into what you want
- 2-3 prenatal meetings
- Being available starting at 37 weeks
- Uninterrupted support during your birth
- Early breastfeeding guidance
- 1 postpartum meeting
- Text/email/phone support throughout pregnancy
- Book, blog and resource recommendations
*Add-on Service: Pregnancy Package
For Pricing & Inquiries, Click Here
Please note: At this time, I am only providing in-person support for unassisted births, birth centers and homebirths in and around the NYC, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania area. I am available for virtual support for hospital births.
What mothers are saying...
Amanda was an indispensable factor in the pre-partum, labor, and even the postpartum experience for myself, my husband, my son, and our tiny new friend.
- Leslie W.
"The wonderful energy that Amanda brought to my birthing experience helped us stay calm, kept our sense of humor and helped me navigate the strange journey of birth as a first-time mom. I couldn’t have had a better experience.
- Candice O.
I would recommend Amanda to anyone. She has totally changed what we thought birth was or could be like, and made it a magical, empowering, and exciting experience.
- Amber K.