I believe money belongs in the hands of women.
I believe the way to change the world is to PAY women and pay them well.
I believe each one of us has unique gifts and talents that needs to be shared.
And I believe the best way to reclaim our power and sovereignty is through making our own money, in our own way.
Because we women know how to best use money, how to uplift each other and our communities and respect the earth doing so.
So many of us have small businesses or dreams of starting one but feel isolated, overwhelmed, confused or unclear.
Because here is the truth.
We aren't mean to do it alone.
The patriarchy has brainwashed us into believing we have to live and function separately but the secret is in the coming together, the gathering, the community as the actual BEST way to create thriving businesses.
So the question is, are you ready?
A creative think tank for women entrepreneurs
is a council of 13 women committed to growing their businesses, with and alongside each other
What's included in Elevate?
- a 90 minute gourmet lunch prepared by a private chef at my home The Pocono Barn in Kunkletown, PA on October 3rd from 10am to 1pm
- A 90 minute Zoom call on Friday, October 21st from 10am to 11:30am
- A private Facebook group to stay connected and held accountable
- The leveraging of our shared experiences, expertise, skills and networks
- A built-in system of support and connection
- First dibs on joining the November Elevate group
If you are a woman that:
Has a business or dreams of starting one
Feels stuck or stagnant and in need of some motivation and inspiration
Is looking to connect with other female entrepreneurs
Believes in investing in oneself for growth and evolution
Wants to step more fully into the role of a boss
And feels the need and power of leveraging our collective wisdom of wise women
And lives in or near the Poconos of Pennsylvania
Then YES THIS IS FOR YOU!
Hi, I'm Amanda
I have been a solo entrepreneur for the past two decades. I began as a successful personal trainer in NYC for over 20 years, consistently making 6 figures while I hustled around from client to client trying to run my business alone. That grew exhausting but as a curious lifelong learner, my interests lead me to expand and branch out. I became a yoga teacher, international retreat host, birth keeper and doula, women's circle facilitator and most recently, a Priestess. Having just moved from the city to the Poconos, I feel a deep calling to connect with female entrepreneurs. I no longer want to work alone because the more I gather with women, the more powerful, confident, clear and connected I feel. I truly believe we are best served when we are working together to build new ways of generating wealth, putting money into our hands so we can invest in ourselves, our families, our communities and our planet. I hope you join me!
At the end of this month, I promise that you will...
- Feel more clear and connected to your business
- Know exactly what you need to work on
- Have actionable steps to help you achieve your goals
- Have a built-in system of support and accountability
- Understand the power of women gathering with a shared intention
- Feel ready and confident to take your business to the next level